Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Getting Back Up

Boy was it a long month.

I have been having a lot of things hitting me these last few weeks. I had a burlesque show to plan, a Pride outfit to construct, had to get together supplies for the art contest winners, had to pay all my bills, and still try and find a way to make at least 32 hours a week. It just wasn't happening and in the end something had to give. And I shut down. This is a my horrible way of coping with life when I bite off way more than I can chew. I just wanted to do so much that I didn't even begin to think if I could handle the work load.

So I'm going to get this out real quick. I'm sorry. I try not to do this but it does happen and it's something that I'm trying to fix.

For my art contest winners if you will email all of your mailing addresses to casanovacupcake@hotmail.com that would be wonderful. I have most of your necklace items I just need the chains. Also the candle making kit will be purchase this Friday or Saturday after I pay one of my late bills and then I'll be making them next week. And then shipping as soon as possible. Again I'm sorry. I will try to be better and more scheduled in the future.

I will ignore that voice in my head that tells me that I'm not good enough or that no one will care. I will keep my promises and will do the best I can do in any situation.

Alright, I've dusted myself off.

I'm ready to get back in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers